Enrollment in a class requires a non-refundable, annual registration fee of $40 per family.
- Tuition is paid monthly on the 25th
- A late fee of $15 will be added to your account after the 1st of the month
- 30 min: $60/mo.
- 45 min: $65/mo.
- 1 hour: $70/ mo.
- 1.25 hours: $75/mo.
- 1.5 hours: $80/mo.
- 45 minute private lesson: $60
- 60 minute private lesson: $75
- All families must have a credit card on file at all times. If tuition is not paid by the 1st of the month, your credit card will be charged.
- Liberty Dance Center accepts Cash & Checks. Make checks payable to: Liberty Dance Center. There is a $25 fee for returned checks.
- You will receive a reminder tuition statement on the 20th of every month from LDC.
- $65 Recital costume fee due by November 1st. If recital costume fee is not paid, your child will not receive their costume. No refunds will be issued for costumes. Costumes are yours to keep post recital.
- $60 Recital Fee PER STUDENT is due by February 1st. If recital fee is not paid, dancer cannot perform until it is paid. No refunds will be given for recital fee if dancer quits before the recital.
- Recital Dress Rehearsal & Show will be in June 2019 at the PAC in Bastrop.
- For each student taking more than one class, a $10/ month discount will be applied to the second class, third class and so on.
- For families with more than one student enrolled, the additional sibling will receive a $10/ month discount off their first class only.
- Holidays are not pro-rated nor are there additional fees for months with five weeks of classes.
- Students will be pro-rated if join mid-month.
- Liberty Dance Center will follow Bastrop County School District Schedules & bad weather closings. Always check the website for last minute posts about cancellations. LDC does not close for “teacher days” and certain holidays. Check the “Holiday Schedule & Closings” section for all details and calendar.
- Make up classes are available to everyone who misses any class due to illness or travel or has been effected by a canceled class. If the studio is closed due to weather, or if the student is ill or traveling, a refund will not be issued. You may make up in any class that is already running on the LDC schedule and that is age appropriate. You may make up the class anytime throughout the LDC dance season.
- Tuition is due by the 25th of every month. A late fee of $15 will be added to your account if tuition is not paid. If payment is not paid by the 25th of the following month, that class spot may be given to the next child on the waiting list.
- Accounts that are not reconciled by the 25th of the following month will result in the student(s) being dropped from classes. Reconciled accounts will have an opportunity to re-enroll student(s) in classes; however the desire to do so does not guarantee that the same class/schedule will be available. A re-enrollment fee of $20.00 will apply.
- Accounts that become more than 30 days overdue will be considered grounds for collections action.
- Clients may not “pick and choose” when to attend dance class. ie: If you want to take a month off then return the following month you are un-enrolling you and must pay a re-registration fee of $40.
- We hate to see you go! We require parent(s)/guardian(s) give written notice to the office of any intent to discontinue classes. If you do not submit cancellation before the next tuition cycle, you will be responsible for that months tuition. No exceptions.
No student should arrive more than 10 minutes before the beginning of class. Your child must be picked up directly after their class. All students must wear a suitable cover up over their dance clothes when outside of the studio.
Release of Liability
In consideration of allowing the previously declared participant(s) to begin participation in the Liberty Dance Center, LLC activities, while on the premises and property of said Center, the undersigned, for themselves, and/or being the legal and acting guardian of participant, acting for themselves and on behalf of the participant, release and hold harmless the Liberty Dance Center, LLC, and its owners, employees, and agents of and from any and all liability, claims, demands, and causes of action whatsoever, arising out of or related to any loss, damage, or injury, including death, that may be sustained by the participant and/or the undersigned, while in or upon the premises upon which the Liberty Dance Center, LLC is conducted, or any premises under the control and supervision of the Liberty Dance Center, LLC, its owners, officers, employees, or agents or in route to or from any of said premises, or while at any premises or place when activities sponsored by or participated in by the Liberty Dance Center, LLC, its owners, officers, agents, or employees.
Assumption of Risk
Participation in physical activities can involve motion, rotation, and height in a unique environment and as such carries with it a certain assumption of risk. The undersigned and the participant(s) choose to voluntarily enter upon said premises under the control of said corporation, knowing their present condition and knowing that said condition may become more hazardous and dangerous during the time the participant or the undersigned is upon said premises. The undersigned and the participant(s) voluntarily assume any and all risks of loss, damage, or injury that may be sustained by the participant(s) and/or the undersigned or any property owner by them while on or upon said premises described above. The corporation may but shall not be obliged to carry insurance on the participant(s), and the existence of insurance shall not change, alter, or increase the liability of the corporation to the participant and the undersigned or affect the terms of this Release. In signing this Release, the undersigned acknowledges:
a) That he/she had read thoroughly and understands completely, the terms of Registration and Release and signs it voluntarily,
b) That the undersigned signing either for themselves as an adult, as a parent or as Legal Guardian is, in fact, the true and legal guardian and has the consent of the participant.
The undersigned gives permission for the Liberty Dance Center, LLC, owners, officers, employees, and/or agents to seek emergency medical treatment for the participant(s) in the event they are unable to reach any parent or guardian. The undersigned also agrees that they themselves will be responsible for any financial debt incurred by said action.
I understand that my child’s likeness may be used in the Liberty Dance Center, LLC ads, promotional videos, website material, or various other marketing. These images will be used for the Liberty Dance Center, LLC purposes only, and will not be given or sold to outside companies or individuals.