Enrollment in a class requires a non-refundable, annual registration fee of $50 per family.
- Tuition is paid monthly by the 1st and late after the 5th of the month
- A late fee of $10 will be added to your account after the 5th of the month
- 30 minute class 1x a week: $65 month
- 45 minute class 1x a week: $70 month
- 1 hour class 1x a week: $75 month
- 1.25 hours 1x a week: $80 month
- 1.5 hours 1x a week: $85 month
- 45 minute private lesson: $75
- 60 minute private lesson: $85
- All families must have a credit card on file at all times. If tuition is not paid by the 5th of the month, your credit card will be charged.
- Liberty Dance Center accepts cash, checks and all credit cards. Make checks payable to: Liberty Dance Center. There is a $25 fee for returned checks.
- $80 Recital costume fee will be due January 2022. If recital costume fee is not paid, your child will not receive their costume. No refunds will be issued for costumes. Costumes are yours to keep post recital. If recital is cancelled due to a government shut down, pandemic or natural disaster, there will be no refunds or credits to your account for costumes.
- $90 Recital Fee PER STUDENT will be due March 2022. If recital fee is not paid, dancer cannot perform until it is paid. No refunds will be given for recital fee. No exceptions. This includes world wide pandemics, government orders, natural disasters and anything else that causes the business to shut down unwillingly.
- Recital Dress Rehearsal & Show will be June 3rd & 4th 2022 at the PAC in Bastrop.
- For each student taking more than one class, a $10/ month discount will be applied to the second class, third class and so on.
- For families with more than one student enrolled, the additional sibling will receive a $10/ month discount off their first class only.
- Holidays are not pro-rated nor are there additional fees for months with five weeks of classes.
- Students will be pro-rated if join mid-month.
- Liberty Dance Center will most likely follow Bastrop County School District Schedules & bad weather closings. Always check the website for last minute posts about cancellations. LDC does not close for “teacher days” and certain holidays. Check the “Holiday Schedule & Closings” section for all details and calendar. During pandemics or government shut downs, the studio may remain open even if schools are closed. We will make the call depending on the situation at that time. LDC will always notify you by email or text if we are closed or open last minute. You may sign up for text messages by logging into your dance studio and choosing that option.
- Make up classes are available to everyone who misses any class due to illness or travel or has been effected by a canceled class. If the studio is closed due to weather, if the student is ill or traveling, a refund will not be issued. You may make up in any class that is already running on the LDC schedule and that is age appropriate. You must make up the class within 2 weeks of missing your class or on the ZOOM app. Notify office if you will be making up.
- If there is a mandatory government shut down due to pandemic, etc. You must finish the month of dance via ZOOM. If you wish to not continue after the month is complete, let the office know by the 25th and we will un-enroll your dancer. NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN IF SHUT DOWN HAPPENS AFTER TUITION IS COLLECTED FOR THE MONTH.
- Tuition is due by the 1st of every month. A late fee of $10 will be added to your account if tuition is not paid. If payment is not paid by the 1st of the following month, that class spot may be given to the next child on the waiting list.
- Accounts that are not reconciled by the 25th of the following month will result in the student(s) being dropped from classes. Reconciled accounts will have an opportunity to re-enroll student(s) in classes; however the desire to do so does not guarantee that the same class/schedule will be available. A re-enrollment fee of $20.00 will apply.
- Accounts that become more than 30 days overdue will be considered grounds for collections action.
- Clients may not “pick and choose” when to attend dance class. ie: If you want to take a month off then return the following month you are un-enrolling you and must pay a re-registration fee of $50.
- We hate to see you go! We require parent(s)/guardian(s) give written notice to the office of any intent to discontinue classes. If you do not submit cancellation before the next tuition cycle, you will be responsible for that months tuition. No exceptions. Send notification to drop classes to: email@example.com
No student should arrive early to class. Families must use the drop off/drive up system for the 2020/2021 dance season. Your child must be picked up directly after their class. All students must sanitize their hands, remove shoes and have their temperature taken outside the studio before entering. No student is allowed to wait for the parent outside of the school. If someone new is picking up your child you must notify the teacher. Please be sure all contact info is up to date on your dance studio account.
Release of Liability
In consideration of allowing the previously declared participant(s) to begin participation in the Liberty Dance Center, LLC activities, while on the premises and property of said Center, the undersigned, for themselves, and/or being the legal and acting guardian of participant, acting for themselves and on behalf of the participant, release and hold harmless the Liberty Dance Center, LLC, and its owners, employees, and agents of and from any and all liability, claims, demands, and causes of action whatsoever, arising out of or related to any loss, damage, or injury, including death, that may be sustained by the participant and/or the undersigned, while in or upon the premises upon which the Liberty Dance Center, LLC is conducted, or any premises under the control and supervision of the Liberty Dance Center, LLC, its owners, officers, employees, or agents or in route to or from any of said premises, or while at any premises or place when activities sponsored by or participated in by the Liberty Dance Center, LLC, its owners, officers, agents, or employees.
I HEREBY WAIVE, RELEASE, AND DISCHARGE Liberty Dance Center, LLC and all divisions thereof of any and all liability and
responsibility for injuries, sickness, pandemics, accidents, natural disasters and/or acts of God incurred during participation in and/or
instruction of camps, intensives, private instruction, choreography or any activity I may participate.
Assumption of Risk
Participation in physical activities can involve motion, rotation, and height in a unique environment and as such carries with it a certain assumption of risk. The undersigned and the participant(s) choose to voluntarily enter upon said premises under the control of said corporation, knowing their present condition and knowing that said condition may become more hazardous and dangerous during the time the participant or the undersigned is upon said premises. The undersigned and the participant(s) voluntarily assume any and all risks of loss, damage, or injury that may be sustained by the participant(s) and/or the undersigned or any property owner by them while on or upon said premises described above. The corporation may but shall not be obliged to carry insurance on the participant(s), and the existence of insurance shall not change, alter, or increase the liability of the corporation to the participant and the undersigned or affect the terms of this Release. In signing this Release, the undersigned acknowledges:
a) That he/she had read thoroughly and understands completely, the terms of Registration and Release and signs it voluntarily,
b) That the undersigned signing either for themselves as an adult, as a parent or as Legal Guardian is, in fact, the true and legal guardian and has the consent of the participant.
The undersigned gives permission for the Liberty Dance Center, LLC, owners, officers, employees, and/or agents to seek emergency medical treatment for the participant(s) in the event they are unable to reach any parent or guardian. The undersigned also agrees that they themselves will be responsible for any financial debt incurred by said action.
I understand that my child’s likeness may be used in the Liberty Dance Center, LLC ads, promotional videos, website material, or various other marketing. These images will be used for the Liberty Dance Center, LLC purposes only, and will not be given or sold to outside companies or individuals.